This is my attempt at keeping a garden journal. I never seem to keep up with journals (or blogs) for that matter, but everywhere I read the experts say I should keep one. This is my second square foot garden. Last year, we started in the middle of the summer and had the harvest go into fall. This year, we are starting much earlier. Our little 4x4 square of adventure as I like to think of it.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Time to Plan

It's starting to warm up in my 6A gardening zone. Time to layout what I'm going to plant this year. I still had some seeds left from last year's planting to incorporate. This year I was branching out to more Heirloom varieties thanks to this new show the Fabulous Beekman Boys that Dave and I are addicted too. In addition to our 4x4 garden box, we have ventured into blueberries and some Hopps that we are going to try out our green thumb. After much research, here is what I came up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment